- The price follows the commodity market but has a maximum price (Cap).
- Provides maximum protection against spikes in the market.
- Provides flexibility to benefit from market drops.
- Provides budget control.
- Will give you peace of mind, allowing you to focus on your core business.
- As prices rise, your price does not. As prices fall, your price does not.
- A locked-in rate, regardless of market fluctuations.
- Provides protection against market volatility.
- Maximum savings achieved when market spikes.
- Allows budget control.
- Can offer a fixed price for partial or full loads.
- Can fix the rate for varying periods of time, dependent on your needs.
- You set a trigger price and Mirabito Gas will fix your price if the market reaches your trigger price.